Happy Easter everybody!
Today we drove to our families to celebrate with them. They live not far away, about 50 miles from us. That meant a lot, A LOT of good food for us. First we went to my soon to be mother-in-law to have a huge Easter brunch and the evening we went to my parents and had a great dinner with them. Lamb, beans and potatoes. Yummy!
I really have to go running tomorrow to lose to extra Easter weight.
The whole day was so much fun (not only because of the good food). The older you get the more you appreciate the time you spend with your family and are aware that it is very precious. Just sitting around at the table for hours and hours, chatting, laughing and enjoying eachothers company. That’s what a holiday like Easter should be and that it was today. I am very thankful for that… GOOD NIGHT!
I am excited, because tomorrow my super long week-end starts, yeah!!!!! I took off tomorrow and Friday and Monday are free anyway, so I have 5 days just to enjoy and relax.
Here the things on my wish-to-do- list for the days off:
1. Finally finish the Stieg Larsson Book I am already on for some weeks now
2. Start a new book
3 . Go to the gym (bad weather) or go running (good weather) at least 3 times
4. Do the yoga sun salutation every morning (I want to do this every day, but I never accomplish it before work, impossible at 6 o’clock in the morning)
5. enjoy every sunbeam breaking through the clouds
6. Go to my favorite Wellness Place with my fiancé and hang around with him all day
7. See our friends for dinner and play taboo (haven’t played this for ages but I think this will be great)
8. Finally see one of the dozen movies I wanted to go see for weeks and never did (I have to choose between “Blind Side”, “The men who stare at goats”, “Remember me”, “Shutter Island”)
9. Eat a lot of icecream
10. Install the bird house my father handmade for me (so cute!)
What are you guys up to? What plans do you have for the Easter Holidays?